We strengthen your Sales and Operations to improve line of sight to the customer, reduce costs, and improve operational efficiency. Our systems enable ‘one-time’ data entry and improve transparency in your workflow. This ‘keeps everyone on the same page’.
Our agile operations decrease costs and increase your bottom line EBIT, while at the same time increasing the ROI of your investments.
IMPROVE THE CORE OF YOUR COMPANY: CASE STUDIES
- This 20+ billion dollar client had multiple problems in workflow adversely affecting over 200 managers in merchandising, marketing and production systems, with budget overruns of millions of dollars.
- Management wanted to to simplify cumbersome and expensive processes and eliminate costs overruns.
- We worked with the EVP of merchandising and marketing and his direct reports to craft a plan of action to improve both systems and workflow.
- Our approach was to first truly understand the problems. Second, we framed alternatives that would simplify workflow and reduce errors. Third, we prepared the business case that could be taken to the Executive Board for approval and execution. This business case included a detailed ROI based on our recommendations.
- We successfully implemented a highly vetted and structured plan to streamline internal workflow and production.
- This strategy included timeline, best practices, and KPIs to measure progress.
- Our goal was to ensure low risk and high return, to eliminate pain points, and get rid of expense overruns.
- Savings exceeded $10 million annually, with a Return on Investment (ROI) of 20 X.
IMPROVE BUSINESS OPERATIONS: CASE STUDIES
- A specialty manufacturer needed to get a better handle on internal marketing costs, improve P&L, and repurpose content for new product development with greater margins.
- We conducted a P&L review with the President, CFO and VP of Marketing.
- Based on detailed ROI analysis of product development, marketing, and production processes, we revamped operations and reduced costs.
- Our proposed strategy was accepted. Upon approval, we engaged in a three-year transformation project that had zero project overruns and delivered a total cost reduction of 20%.