When you think of SafeRock, you’ll likely think of Shah Karim, our CEO and face of the company. Well connected in the retail industry, Shah is a champion for businesses who are ready to truly understand their bottom line as it relates to promotion ROI and profitability.
Shah Karim is an expert on big data and multi-channel retail. With customer behavior and technology changing, management must constantly handle Amazon’s impact, succeed online, and attract new customers. As a seasoned and collaborative team player, Shah advises companies and Boards to tackle these challenges
head on and he welcomes C-level and Board participation.
Shah is at ease hacking competitive strategy and industry challenges, and equally engaged with hands-on guiding data scientists on Big Data, ML, AI, and algorithms. Among 100+ projects that he has led, he supported public company transaction valued at $8.3 billion; enabled an international retailer grow 19.6% over 4 years; and created online platform for $12 billion company in 400+ markets.
Shah is dedicated to serving the retail industry in roles beyond SafeRock:
- Board of Governors member for UNT’s merchandising and digital retailing program
- Member of UNT’s Global Digital Retailing Research Center Think Tank
- Member of Penn State’s Industry Advisory Board for Enterprise Systems
- Advisory Board Member of NJIT School of Management
- Fellow of the Tribeca Disruptor Foundation