When you think of SafeRock, you’ll likely think of Shah Karim, our CEO and face of the company. Well connected in the retail industry, Shah is a champion for businesses who are ready to truly understand their bottom line as it relates to promotion ROI and profitability.
He has consulted with and served fortune 500 companies for over two decades, keeping a close eye on retail trends both domestic and internationally. Shah recognizes the impacts of ever changing political and economic landscapes, and because of his longevity in the industry, can effectively take them into account when working directly with SafeRock’s c-level clients.
Shah is dedicated to serving the retail industry in roles beyond SafeRock:
- Board of Governors member for UNT’s merchandising and digital retailing program
- Member of UNT’s Global Digital Retailing Research Center Think Tank
- Member of Penn State’s Industry Advisory Board for Enterprise Systems
- Advisory Board Member of NJIT School of Management
- Fellow of the Tribeca Disruptor Foundation