Saferock's workflow tracking solution is a dynamically-driven web
application that allows for seamless
Promotions Resource Managment™ (PRM™). Tracker automates
your work flow scheduling, helping you to
ensure that tasks are completed on time,
all the time. Using real-time data, Tracker
produces reports, indicates overdue tasks,
and anticipates when tasks will be
- More efficient ad traffic management
- Streamlined ad production
- Increased ability to meet deadlines
- Greater Flexibility
- Unsurpassed control over your workflow
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities
- Up-to-the-minute status reports
- Unsurpassed control over your workflow
Saferock's Cross Channel Promotions module increases the effectiveness of your marketing budget through automation and online tracking of your promotions. Multi-channel promotions can be created, tracked and modified in a single environment reducing the required time to manage promotions, while ensuring that changes are reflected across all channels.
- Maximize marketing dollars
- Manage multiple simultaneous workflows
- Synchronize promotions across channels
- Cost savings through media reuse
- Automated creation of assets for multiple media channels
- Manages delivery of promotional assets to each channel
- Same budget better results
Your days of waiting and paying for messengers, overnight deliveries, or even multiple page faxes are
now over with Saferock's online soft proofing solution. This web-based solution gives you
unparalleled soft and hard-proofing capabilities by giving you the ability to view full-color proofs of
your advertisements, design projects, photographs, and much more as soon as they are completed. And
because it is a web-based application, you can upload and review your proofs anytime
and anywhere - in your office, your home, or even on the road.
- Ease of Use - Have new users up and running within
web-browser and Adobe Acrobat 5.0. Employee training is
a breeze with Saferock's Online Soft Proofing solution.
- Remote Proofing - Remote users can access Saferock's Online Soft Proofing solution
via the Internet. Using a secure login, users do not have to
be in the office to be able to access Saferock's Online Soft Proofing solution. Your
production and management team can be distributed - have
staff work from home or temporary locations. You can
upload and download your media assets from anywhere in
the world with an Internet connection.
- Immediate Notification - Saferock's Online Soft Proofing solution automatically
sends instant notifications to persons who need to review
documents once the job is ready for review.
- Easily Scalable - As your company grows, Saferock's Online Soft Proofing solution
will grow alongside you. There is virtually no limit as to the
number of users or jobs that Saferock's Online Soft Proofing solution can support.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility - Saferock's Online Soft Proofing solution works with
both PC and Mac clients. Saferock's Online Soft Proofing solution only requires a
- Print-Ready Comments - This feature allows you to print
all comments and annotations related to a specific job in a
print-ready window format-able to print on any printer.
Saferock's version management module allows you to manage, track, and
quickly deploy multiple price, tone, and
copy versions of advertisements for
companies producing a large volume of
ads. Its flexible reporting capabilities
allow users to identify and resolve
discrepant pricing, manipulate the
number of unique versions of an ad, and
most importantly, drive pricing directly to
the ad page. This minimizes re-keying of
data and helps reduce mistakes in the
critical time before print.
- Extensive reporting capabilities
- Item Substitution for specific markets
- Price substitution for specific markets
- Significantly reduced errors overall
- Eliminate duplicate data entry
- Provides users with a tool for defining tone and copy versions
- Copy and Image substitution for specific markets
Saferock's content management system automates the management
and archiving of digital images from
photography studios, manufacturers, and
pre-press vendors. It is used to archive,
manage, and select assets for promotional
campaigns. It allows you to
retrieve digital assets with ease and
convenience. It also integrates
seamlessly with all other netVantage™
modules so that image previews and
downloads are available on demand.
- Manage Promotional Assets
- Powerful keyword search
- Multiple images per promotion
- Image and copy assets are managed
- Spell check for copy assets
- Approval workflow for each asset
- Sample management
- Links to production tools. (Adobe® In-Design®, Illustrator®. and more)
Saferock's sales analysis solution is Merchandising's link to
Advertising. It allows merchants to work with vendors and advertising more
effectively, and establishes a more efficient workflow. It gives merchandisers
immediate control over product selection and event planning. It is used to identify
and select advertised items for retail ads. Merchandisers can view ad sales per
square inch, profit per square inch, sales by category, margin data, and analyze the ROI of each advertising dollar.
Using the sales analysis module, merchandisers can view ad
sales per square inch, profit per square
inch, sales by category, margin data, and
analyze the ROI of each advertising dollar.
They can select their best performing
items, and identify how to improve the
profitability of the circular. All this
information is compiled and presented in
report form or via ad hoc queries. The
customizable preferences allows each
buyer to prepare a unique list of products
to consider for the next event.
The solution is particularly useful for
merchandisers working on tight schedules,
and provides invaluable planning, pricing,
and product selection tools, allowing them
to get work done even while on the road.
This module works seamlessly with the other
components of the netVantage™ solution.
It has the ability to produce the
most accurate analysis of the ad's
Automated Ad Page Production
Saferock's automated page production solution, Catalog Maker, is a powerful QuarkXTension that automates the production of catalogs and circulars. It is a bridge between your database and QuarkXPress advertising template. Product information such as picture, price, and copy, that is stored in your database, is seamlessly imported into QuarkXPress layout pages using "Smark Link" technology.
Using Catalog Maker's "smart" import functions, product information from your database is flowed into assigned boxes on your layout page, giving you complete control over the positioning of products and aesthestic of the catalog or circular. When importing with Catalog Maker, you can import one item at a time or hundreds of items simultaneously. Imports no longer need to be executed one box at a time, but can be done catalog by catalog.
- Eliminates the time-consuming task of manually updating prices, copy, and images in circulars and catalogs.
- Allows for last minute updates of product information
- Allow for multiple-market versioning
- Significantly reduce errors incurred by duplicate data entry
- Lets you focus on effective promotion design